Day 16 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor, WA Fox Island Museum presents “From Concertina to Concert Guitar -1017 9th Ave Fox Island, WAMarie Weis (253) 549-2461From Concertina to Concert Guitar – A music History Sunday, If you are interested in remembering the dances at the old school or veiwing the incredible craftsmanship of a local guitar maker then this is th…e event for you. Enjoy a sweet treat that originated on Fox Island. Older children will enjoy the solid electric guitar display at this event. Exhibit can be viewed through April on Wed. Sat, and Sun from 1 to 4 PM.
Join us on Facebook
- 25 Days of Christmas around the Puget Sound
- Day 39 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor: Prepare for la fiesta GH style
- About Gig Harbor
- Days 69-70 TGIF Gig Harbor Weekend Guide: Maritime Gig Festival
- Uncorked Canvas: Painting Instruction in Fun Atmosphere
- Day 31 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor: Narrows Beach