|Well, if you’re looking for a place to cut loose on you bike and get some air, the BMX park is a good spot! Today, it’s looking a little untamed with desperate need to weed, but as soon as the sun and summer hit, it’s a great spot to hang out and have fun…for all ages.
If BMX isn’t your thing, it’s located in City Park, so bring the family and take advantage of the volley ball courts, play toys, baseball fields and beautiful scenery.
Join us on Facebook
- 25 Days of Christmas around the Puget Sound
- Day 39 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor: Prepare for la fiesta GH style
- About Gig Harbor
- Days 69-70 TGIF Gig Harbor Weekend Guide: Maritime Gig Festival
- Uncorked Canvas: Painting Instruction in Fun Atmosphere
- Day 31 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor: Narrows Beach