|Well, if you’re looking for a place to cut loose on you bike and get some air, the BMX park is a good spot! Today, it’s looking a little untamed with desperate need to weed, but as soon as the sun and summer hit, it’s a great spot to hang out and have fun…for all ages.
If BMX isn’t your thing, it’s located in City Park, so bring the family and take advantage of the volley ball courts, play toys, baseball fields and beautiful scenery.
Join us on Facebook
- Wrestling the Giant Octopus under the Narrows Bridge
- Day 48: Sehmel Homestead Park...May 15 Grand Opening
- Day 71: Puget Sound Hockey Center
- Green House Restaurant in Uptown Gig Harbor
- Uptown Gig Harbor MultiCare Summer Concert Series: Perry Acker (day 109)
- The Fish Bowl : Gig Harbor vs. Peninsula
- Uncorked Canvas: Painting Instruction in Fun Atmosphere