Summer Sounds Concert in the Park with Tall Ships Lady Washington & Hawaiin Chieftain.(The Tall ships remain in the Harbor for the next few days). Grab the blanket, whip up the macaroni salad and bring your low-back folding chairs. Today begins the “Summer Sounds” concerts at Skansie Park on the waterfront. In fact, every Tuesday Evening for the remainder of the Summer.Or, Stop at one of the local eateries for dinner to go and come down for an evening of live music featuring The Raucous Band www.raucousband.com today, June 22nd. Skansie Park is located in the heart of downtown Gig Harbor with close proximity to many activities, events, stores and restaurants. Stake your territory early for the best spots as it fills up quickly. Have ADD? There’s plenty to keep your attention: passing/moored boats, Tall Ships, passers-by, shops, construction on the coming-soon Red Rooster Cafe, crabbers, fishermen, dogs, children, etc… ( what makes our Gig Harbor community so special:). I could go on, but if you truly have ADD, I’ve lost you by now 🙂 . Summer Sound Concert in the Park: fun for the entire family.
Join us on Facebook
- 25 Days of Christmas around the Puget Sound
- Day 39 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor: Prepare for la fiesta GH style
- About Gig Harbor
- Days 69-70 TGIF Gig Harbor Weekend Guide: Maritime Gig Festival
- Uncorked Canvas: Painting Instruction in Fun Atmosphere
- Day 31 of 365 Things To Do Around Gig Harbor: Narrows Beach